To ensure that you and your child(ren) feel ready and supported to commence the 2020 school year, we warmly invite you to attend Welcome Day on Monday 3 February 2020.
We will be outlining the routines, expectations and procedures for the year, as well as answering any questions you may have.
· Date: Monday 3 February 2020
· Timings & Locations: 10:15am – 10:45am: Morning tea for families (Courtyard)10:45 – 11:15am: Co-curricular Q&A drop in opportunity (Primary School Library)1:30pm – 3:00pm: Drop in opportunity (their assigned classroom)Classroom assignment information can be found on CGS Connect > School Account > Reports and Letters
· Dress code: Enclosed shoes and neat casual play clothes
· What to bring: Hat and water bottle
· Parking: There is a car park at the Primary School located at 15 Alexander Street, Red Hill. As there will be a large number of people attending, we request if possible, that you bring one car per family.
Parents are reminded that the first full day of the school year in 2020 is Tuesday 4 February with school commencing at 8:40am and ending at 3:20pm. Students are required to wear their full school uniform on this day and will be provided with all their stationery requirements for the year.
If you are new to CGS and have not yet completed the New Student and Family Information Form for your child(ren) on CGS Connect > New Families, you must do so before Welcome Day. Instructions regarding the completion of this form were sent along with your CGS Connect login details. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or concerns.