As part of our welcome process, Pre-School parents are asked to attend an Information Session on Wednesday 5 February from 2:00pm until 3:00pm in the John Lingard Hall (JLH).
Pre-Kindergarten parents are invited to attend an Information Session on Friday 7 February from 2:00pm until 3:00pm (and not 4 February as was communicated in the previous correspondence) in the John Lingard Hall (JLH). There will be ample opportunity for questions to be asked and answered.
First Day of School for both Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten:
· Full Time Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten students: Tuesday 4 February
· Beginning of Week Students: Tuesday 4 February
· End of Week Students: Thursday 6 February
· Time: School begins at 9:00am and finishes at 3:00pm (Drop-off from 8:30am)
· Dress code: Summer School uniform and enclosed shoes
· What to bring: Morning tea, lunch, hat and water bottle
· Parking: There is a car park at the Primary School located at 15 Alexander Street, Red Hill. As there will be a large number of people attending, we request if possible, that you bring one car per family.
If you are new to CGS and you have not yet completed the New Student and Family Information Form for your child on CGS Connect New Families, you must do so before Monday 3 February. Instructions regarding the completion of this form were sent along with your CGS Connect login details. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or concerns.
We sincerely apologise for any confusion caused from previous incorrect correspondence regarding Pre-Kindergarten Information Session.