Parent Information Session Pre-Kindergarten Northside
As part of our welcome process, Pre-Kindergarten parents are asked to attend an Information Session on Tuesday 4 February from 2:00pm until 3:00pm or Thursday 6 February from 2:00pm until 3:00pm at the Northside Campus, 33 Blamey Cres, Campbell. There will be ample opportunity for questions to be asked and answered.
First Day of School:
· Full Time Students: Tuesday 4 February
· Beginning of Week Students: Tuesday 4 February
· End of Week Students: Thursday 6 February
· Time: School begins at 9:00am and finishes at 3:00pm (Drop-off from 8:30am)
· Location: The Pre-Kindergarten classroom
· Dress code: Summer School uniform and enclosed shoes
· What to bring: Morning tea, lunch, hat and water bottle
· Parking: There is car parking in the street, but please take note of parking sign posts
If you are new to CGS and you have not yet completed the New Student and Family Information Form for your child on CGS Connect New Families, you must do so before Monday 3 February. Instructions regarding the completion of this form were sent along with your CGS Connect login details. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or concerns.